Thanks to the friends of The “Good Tourism” Blog — sponsors, donors, & contributors!
If your organisation appreciates the work of the “GT” Blog, consider sponsorship from as little as US$1 a day. Associate your brand with goodness.
A huge thanks to the following contributors (in alphabetical order) for their “GT” Insights: (Click on their names to find their Insights)
- Ayşegül Acar — Research assistant at Karabük University, Turkey, and doctoral student at Istanbul University, Turkey
- Dr Thomas Bauer — Adjunct Professor in Sustainable Tourism at Central Queensland University, Australia
- Dr Susanne Becken — Professor of Sustainable Tourism at Griffith University; Director of the Griffith Institute of Tourism, Australia
- Dr Rieki Crins — Founder of the Learning Exchange Foundation, Netherlands, and the Bongde Institute of Hospitality and Tourism, Bhutan
- Ariane Janér — Sustainable business consultant and a founder of the Global Ecotourism Network
- Prof Erdogan Koc — Professor of Services Marketing and Management at Bandirma Onyedi Eylul University, Turkey
- Prof Geoffrey Lipman — President of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners; Professor and “chief disruption architect” at GreenEarth.travel; and co-founder of the SUNx Program — “GT” Pod #1
- James McGregor — Chief Sustainability Innovator, Founder and CEO of the Blue Tribe Company
- A Lajwanti Naidu — Consultant on responsible tourism with Open Eyes Project, India
- Dr Johanna Nalau — Research Fellow at Griffith University in Australia (Griffith Climate Change Response Program (GCCRP) and Griffith Institute for Tourism (GIFT))
- Ricardo Oliveira — Co-owner & philosopher-in-chief at We Hate Tourism Tours, Portugal
- John Roberts — Group Director of Sustainability & Conservation at Minor Hotels, including Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and Elephant Tails (blog), and Director of Elephants at Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation
- Dr Noel Scott — Professor at Griffith University and Deputy Director of the Griffith Institute of Tourism, Australia — “The keys to managing growth and sustainable tourism governance” (Interview)
- Peter Semone — Managing Partner of Destination Human Capital; Chair of the Pacific Asia Travel Association Foundation
- Vandana Vijay — CEO and Founder of Offbeat Tracks, India
- Dr Bernardo M Villegas — Professor and Senior VP at the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P); Research Director of the Center for Research and Communication; and Visiting Professor at IESE
- John Morris Williams — General Manager of Luang Prabang View Hotel, Laos
If you too wish to share your insights, experience, and thoughts about a “good” industry practice within your area of expertise, I invite you to contribute as a guest writer. This is an ongoing, open invitation. Simply let me know and I will send you the fast and loose “GT” Blog guidelines.